Wednesday 7 March 2018

3 Words

Best piece of creative work:


This is a photograph I took early in the morning. It symbolizes man's desolation and lack of humanity after the industrial revolution. However, the sun represents hope; hope that we will redeem ourselves and return to our former glory. This is my best piece of work.

Interesting architecture:
Image result for san francisco architecture

This is a photo of some houses in San Francisco. This is some pretty interesting architecture; it is the type of architecture that so uniquely and loudly shouts San Francisco, highlighting the colors and landscape of the city.

Original photograph:
This is a photograph I took when I went through the botanic gardens. I don't claim to be an expert photographer but I think this adequately captures the character of Sydney.

Noun, Verb Adjective:
Revival Cycles:
Image result for Revival Cycles
Playground, jumping, playful.

CJ Hendry:
Related image
Flavor, salivating, delicious.

Gucci:



Wes Anderson, calming, whimsical.

No comments:

Post a Comment